9.07.2008

Vacation




We had such a fun and relaxing time on our vacation. We went camping in San Diego and enjoyed the 75 degree weather. We heard back home they had 105 degree days and some rain as well. Part of our stay was spent with the Bakers. We had daily family devotions, rode bikes, went swimming, went to the zoo, played at the park, went to Sea World, went on Nature Hikes, did crafts and played games. Some of Matt's family joined us on the weekend. Camping is so much fun. I love the time spent with the family with no interruptions. Madi's best friend, Dallas, learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. Now with Hunter and Dallas riding, Madi was so determined to learn. I was hesitant to let her try. I don't like to see her get hurt. With much hard work and dedication, she learned as well. I am so proud of her.
During our vacation, we found time to read and even take a nap. I really had a wonderful time. I hope we never forget times like these.

1 comment:

pammycakes said...

wow.......what a full summer and now teaching....what fun!! i can't believe the babies.....growing up so fast and so cute.......and i loved maddie's scrape!!! way to go maddie...glad she's riding too :)