I witnessed the Holy Spirit at work in my 6 year old. We had two hours for lunch after Madi's MRI and before her Doctor appointment. We ate Mongolian Barbecue (Madi's favorite) by the Kodak Theater. This restaurant is located in an open Mall. There were many people around. While we were eating, Madi said, "Mommy, I need to tell that lady about Jesus." There sat an older woman and her husband. She continued to talk about the need to talk to the lady. Madi had a sense of urgency to talk to her before they finished eating. I asked Madi what she wanted to tell the lady. The message was full of purpose. The lady was a sinner and needed to believe in Jesus or she would go to hell. With her hand in mine, we walked over to the couple. I smiled at them. The older woman seemed nervous, while her husband smiled. Madi said, "Excuse me. I need to tell you that I believe in Jesus. Even though you don't believe in Jesus and are a sinner, you need to believe in Jesus because if you don't, you will die and go to hell." As I listened to Madi speak so clearly to this lady, I saw an uneasiness come over the lady. The spiritual battle was happening right before our eyes. The older man was kind and thanked Madi for sharing, and the lady wouldn't even make eye contact while Madi was speaking to her. God used Madi and she acted in obedience to his guidance. Madi was oblivious to the actions of this lady. Madi said she felt "joyful" that she told her about Jesus.
Philemon 1:6
I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.
1 comment:
Ahhh, I needed to hear this. I just had a good Christian friend tell me that my children would never be a witness for Christ because I shelter them by homeschooling. LOL. As seen here, we don't have to limit our witness to a classroom.
Post a Comment