Four!

I can't believe my babies are four. In our family, four is old. They still don't seem as old as the other ones did at four. In fact, when I did their handprints, their hands are as big as Hunter's when he was two. Regardless of how small they are, they are four! They will now learn to tie their shoes, ride a bike and read. They bring such excitement and energy to our family. Their favorite sayings are "I love you berry much" and "I will, I will, I will obey". Their favorite color is brown. Their favorite food is cereal. Cooper loves the Field Guide for Western Birds book and Parker loves his Dora book. I do think Cooper will be the more scholastic child and Parker will be the more physically active child. They love to play with building blocks, legos, cars, and lincoln logs. They love to help me in the kitchen. They are learning to help out a lot at chore time. They are the best of friends and worst of enemies. They have separate beds, but sleep with each other every night. They are inseparable. They love to sing. They have been singing the song It's about the Cross. Each time they sing "so that you and I can have real life someday", they argue over the words... so that you and I can have real life Sunday... no it's Tuesday... Each and every day has been a time of learning for me. I pray a lot for my boys. They remind me often that I need to pray. I love my boys so much. I am so grateful to have 4 wonderful years with my twins.

1 comment:
val, the boys are darling, and i agree with you, where did the 4 years go? yikes....but time flies....my aubrey will be 26 this month and my baby logan will be 21 next month and is getting married this summer...i'm thinkin i'm old...i enjoy seeing your family...they are beautiful....i think of you all often...
Post a Comment