From the earth to the sky,
I'm the apple of your eye
You created my form,
and knew me long before I was born
I was made to praise You
I was made to love
I was born to worship
the Father, the Son and Spirit of God.
Made in Your image and wrapped in Your love
From the sky to the earth
Lord, we celebrate Your birth
That You came as a man,
revealing to us Your wonderful plan
We were made to praise You
We were made for love
We were born to embrace You
The only God and Father above.
Made in Your image and wrapped in Your love.
As I watched my kids singing and listened to what they were saying, I was reminded how important they are to Christ and how my responsibility to be a godly mom is huge. They were made to praise Christ and right now in their lives, they depend on me to make that happen. We need to be praising God as a family in everything here on earth. That way, we will be prepared to praise Him when we meet Him face to face.
4 comments:
wow valerie...i feel really old.....when i first met you , you were the little girls singing....has it really been that long ago???? now it's your little ones and debbies....that is really neat!! sounds like it was a very special time!!
I love this song. I sing on a worship team and we would love to sing this song during our worship service. Unfortunately I can find very little information about it. I have only heard it on my kids Praise Baby dvd. The information on the dvd lists the song as "Made to Praise" by Amy Vest. If have have more information I would be very grateful and appreciative if you could pass it on.
thanks and may God bless you and your children as you praise him together.
We found the song on our kids Praise Baby CD. I wish I could find the music, but my kids actually sang it with the CD.
Post a Comment