To my children. In our daily living, may we do everything to the centrality of CHRIST!
4.14.2008
Spraying weed killer
I watched my husband as he worked in the yard last weekend. Due to the winter season we have many weeds around our property. There were so many weeds. It would have taken forever to pull the weeds, so he bought weed killer. He poured the solution into his sprayer and walked around for a couple of hours spraying the weeds. He came inside and said he was finished. Now as I go outside, the weeds are dead. What a sense of accomplishment. I think I will try this on the housework. Just spray the pile of laundry and dishes and in a few hours it might dissappear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no such luck valerie...the laundry and cleaning wont' go away like that...i've already tried....just start pretending it isn't there at all....that works good....:)
Hey, pammycakes.
I've been in your house. Believe me, pretending it isn't there DOESN'T WORK GOOD! ...:(
Post a Comment