3.12.2008

Ending the School Year

I can't wait for school to be over for Madi. We sent her to our Christian School for Kindergarten so she could learn to play and have fun with friends. She missed so much of "just being a kid" since she was in the hospital for so long. She did great this year. She has friends and enjoys playing. This will be an experience we will never forget, but now that I know I am homeschooling next year, I can't wait. I am so excited and want to get started right away. I look forward to her being home everyday and seeing her learn and grow with me. I have been praying about curriculum and schedules. My friend, Debbie, is also homeschooling her son next year. Since we are new to this we will be planning together. Her son is Madi's best friend. We are so eager. We continue to research and want what is best for our children.

No comments: