
It is our birthday today. I celebrated my birthday by eating. My father-in-law took me to Mimi's for breakfast. The kids and I took balloons and Almond Joy candy bars to daddy while he was at work. My grandma stopped by and visited before she headed home. She brought us some snacks that we munched on while we talked. Matt's parents watched the kids so the two of us could go out to dinner. Matt got out of work early and we headed over to Cold Stone for our free birthday ice cream. It was worth every penny. My parents every year give us dollars that are the same amount as our age. We went shopping to see if we could spend some of our birthday money. We went to Black Angus and received our free birthday dinner. I feel older today because all that eating really made me tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment